If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 packet fresh arugula, washed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in 2
- 1 packet crab meat ( 1/2lb), drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegenaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and peper
- Make the dressing by whisking the lemon and olive oil, with salt and pepper (an easy way to do that is to put everything in a sealed jar and shake it for a few seconds until combined. This is how I do most of my dressings, so quick and easy!)
- Mix the crab meat with the vegenaise (start with one tbsp and add more if you see that it is too dry or if you feel like it).
- Plate the salad, add some tomatoes, corn, crab and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and finish with the fresh basil.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!