If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 packet frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2-3 tablespoons good pesto sauce ( I usually make mine, but store bought will do the trick)
- 8 eggs
- 1 shallot, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400F.
- Sauté the shallot for a few minutes in a pan, add the veggies, salt and pepper and cook just for 2-3 minutes to bring their taste out and let it cool down.
- Put the dough in a floured pie dish (so it does not stick).
- Beat your eggs with a fork, add the pesto, salt and pepper and the cooled down veggies. Pour everything on top of the puff pastry and bake for 30-40 minutes until the egg mix is set in the center.
- Depending on your oven you may have to turn down the temperature at some point to 350F as to not burn the crust of the quiche, it would be brown and crispy.
- Et voila, Bon appetit!