Author Notes: This super easy baked fish is really delicious and can vary any way you want. I often cook fish this way, you pack it in baking paper, add any spice, space, veggies you want, put it in the oven fro 15-20 and done. How easy is that?
Today I went for Asian flavors, I added spinach and shiitake mushrooms and served it with smooth potato puree. —Virginie Degryse
5 pieces 6
ounces sea bass
cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
packet fresh baby spinach
cup soy sauce or tamarin
cup lime juice
cup fish sauce
slat and pepper
- Prepare 5 pieces of aluminum foil topped with baking paper ( big enough to be able to pack the fish and veggies in it).
- Place a handful of spinach on each, a piece of fish on each and a bunch of mushrooms as well.
- Mix the soy, lime juice and fish sauce together and drizzle 1-2 tbsp on each preparation.
- I added some ginger for the adults ( because I love ginger somuch) to add a little kick to it. Close the packages and bake for 15-20 minutes at 425F.
- This works well for a dinner party and you can leave the fish in their packages, it looks great!