If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This super easy baked fish is really delicious and can vary any way you want. I often cook fish this way, you pack it in baking paper, add any spice, space, veggies you want, put it in the oven fro 15-20 and done. How easy is that?
Today I went for Asian flavors, I added spinach and shiitake mushrooms and served it with smooth potato puree. —Virginie Degryse
5 pieces 6
ounces sea bass
cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
packet fresh baby spinach
cup soy sauce or tamarin
cup lime juice
cup fish sauce
slat and pepper
- Prepare 5 pieces of aluminum foil topped with baking paper ( big enough to be able to pack the fish and veggies in it).
- Place a handful of spinach on each, a piece of fish on each and a bunch of mushrooms as well.
- Mix the soy, lime juice and fish sauce together and drizzle 1-2 tbsp on each preparation.
- I added some ginger for the adults ( because I love ginger somuch) to add a little kick to it. Close the packages and bake for 15-20 minutes at 425F.
- This works well for a dinner party and you can leave the fish in their packages, it looks great!