If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have always loved this veggie dish. It reminds me of summers in the south of France. It is full of veggies, herbs and tastes just like Mediterranean cooking.... —Virginie Degryse
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 1 large jar of diced tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- bouquet garni
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Sauté the onions for a good 5 minutes, add the garlic and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add the peppers and keep on cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchinis, eggplants, tomatoes and tomato paste and simmer for approx 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and you have a delicious ratatouille.
- I always make extra when I do this so I can have some with quinoa or pasta the next day, tonight it will go alongside delicious roasted chicken.