If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 piece 1 inch ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 2 packets 15oz chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 26oz large can diced tomatoes
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- salt ad pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until softened, 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the spices and cook until they're fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, coconut milk, cauliflower and sweet potato
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- To make the coconut rice, I just cook basmati rice with coconut milk, it mixes nicely with asian cuisine.