If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Start your day with a thick and creamy Chocolate Almond Joy Smoothie more like desire than breakfast. This gluten free, low calorie smoothie is what dreams are made of! —Megan Olson
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free oats
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Silk Almond Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients together in an air tight container. Place in the refrigerator overnight or 1-2 hours prior to blending to thicken.
- Once the ingredients have thickened, add them to a blender and blend on high until creamy.
- Pour blended smoothie in a glass, top with optional toppings as desired and devour!