If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Any reason to eat toast works for me. This version is a little more exciting than your average breakfast: nutty tahini, tangy yogurt, sweet honey, and so on. —Posie Harwood
- 2 slices seedy bread
- 8 fresh figs, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Toast your bread lightly. Brush with melted butter and toast slightly longer.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, tahini, turmeric, and 1/4 teaspoon of the honey.
- Spread the yogurt mixture thickly over each slice of toast. Top with the sliced figs, a drizzle of honey, sea salt, and black pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Sesame