If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Zucchini Oatless Oatmeal is a Paleo twist on a classic bowl of morning oatmeal. Made with eggs, almond milk, zucchini, applesauce, flaxseed and cinnamon, this simple bowl of goodness is packed with protein and fiber. A nutritious way to stay full all morning! —Megan Olson
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup zucchini, grated (~1/2 of a small zucchini)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add egg whites, milk and flaxseed to the saucepan, stirring constantly as they combine until they thicken. Do not let it sit without stirring otherwise the eggs will scramble.
- Reduce heat to low and add applesauce, zucchini and cinnamon to the mixture stirring to combine.
- Allow mixture to thicken to desired consistency. Remove from saucepan, place in a bowl and top with options toppings as desired.