If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 baby artichokes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- preserved lemon pure (1/2 preserved lemon, pure with ¼ cup olive oil)
- Artichokes trimmed, cleaned, cut in half and boiled for 25-30 minutes in salty and lemony water.
- Drained, air dried and tossed with 2 tbsp oil from preserved lemon pure and place on half baking sheet
- 1 asparagus bunch
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- Asparagus, trimmed at breaking point. Mix with 1-2 tbsp olive oil, spread on half baking sheet Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Roast asparagus and artichokes for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F Mix artichokes with more preserved lemon pure (1-2 tbsp) Serve.