If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I always wind up eating jelly beans for breakfast on Easter. This year, I decided to gussy my jelly bean habit up for Easter brunch by turning them into a fun little cocktail! —fiveandspice
Makes enough for about 6 cocktails
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 to 3 tablespoons jelly beans of a single flavor of your choice
- 1 lemon
- dry Champagne or other sparkling wine like cava or prosecco
- Combine the vodka and jelly beans in a jar and seal. Allow to sit for about 2 hours, shaking occasionally. Take a little taste to make sure jelly bean flavor and sweetness has infused into the vodka, then strain it through a fine strainer.
- To make a drink, add 1 ounce of the jelly bean-infused vodka (I call it jelly bean liqueur because it sounds fancy) and a little squeeze of lemon juice to a Champagne flute or coupe and top with chilled Champagne.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: