Author Notes: This is a great mix of flavors and textures. A perfect appetizer. Sweet, salty, curnchy and creamy. Makes 8 wraps, two per person. —JoanG
ramp bulbs with leaves removed and 1 inch of stem. Cleaned, root end sliced off.
Large dried prunes
slciees of good, applewood smoked bacon(nitrate free), cut in half i
tablespoons Good blue cheese
In This Recipe
- Split each prune ih half and open up.
- Place one ramp bulb on top ot he open prune.
- Place 1/2 Tablespoon of blue cheese on top
- Wrap securely with 1/2 strip of bacon and fasten with a toothpick.
- Place on greasted baking sheet. Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes.
- TUrn over the wraps to brown the other side.
- When bacon is dark and crispy on both sides, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ramps