If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These decadent Paleo Carrot Cake Cookies taste like carrot cake and take just 15 minutes to make! Made with almond flour, carrots, coconut and cinnamon and no no refined oil or sugar these cookies are grain free, gluten free, Paleo and Vegan with a low calorie option too. —Megan Olson
cups almond flour
cup unsweetened shredded coconut
cup shredded carrots
teaspoon baking soda
teaspoon almond extract
cup organic maple syrup
tablespoons melted and cooled coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a slip mat, cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Using a standing mixer or hand mixer, add maple syrup, almond extract, salt, baking soda and cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Add 1/2 cup of almond flour to the mixer and combine. Once combined add another 1/2 cup. Repeat the process until 2 cups are combined.
- Next add 1 tbsp coconut oil and mix slowly. Repeat for the next 2 tbsp of oil.
- Last fold in the shredded coconut and carrots to the mixture by hand.
- Using a medium sized ice cream scooper to scoop out 12 cookies onto the baking sheet.
- Gently press cookies down with the palm of you hand onto the baking sheet to flatten as these will not spread.
- Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees F. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet 10 minutes prior to remove and placing on a cooling rack.
- Top with Reddi-whip or coconut whip for a tasty & healthy treat!
- Store in the refrigerator so that cookies maintain their structure.