If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You might know what miso soup is. Miso ball is a ball of a table spoon of miso, some broth, and any minced ingredients rounded together. —mia takeshige
gram sesame oil
onion (I used green onion this time because I didn't have any onion.)
any kind of mushroom
handful cilantro, parsley, or any aromatic leaf
- Mince the onion.
- Mince the mushrooms.
- Mince the cilantros.
- Stir fry the onions and the mushrooms with sesame oil with law heat until the onions become clear and the mushroom to be cooked.
- Cool the onions and the mushrooms down.
- Mix all the vegetables and miso together with a spatula.
- Now divide them into 10. It should be 10 sets of 18grams of miso and vegetables.
- Take one set of miso and round it with your hands and repeat the process.
- Wrap each ball with Saran Wrap and can be preserved in the freezer for a month.
- If you are ready to have the soup, boil a cup of water and pour it onto the miso ball, mix it and the instant miso soup is just ready.