You might know what miso soup is. Miso ball is a ball of a table spoon of miso, some broth, and any minced ingredients rounded together.
You might know what miso soup is. Miso ball is a ball of a table spoon of miso, some broth, and any minced ingredients rounded together.—mia takeshige
gram sesame oil
onion (I used green onion this time because I didn't have any onion.)
any kind of mushroom
handful cilantro, parsley, or any aromatic leaf
In This Recipe
- Mince the onion.
- Mince the mushrooms.
- Mince the cilantros.
- Stir fry the onions and the mushrooms with sesame oil with law heat until the onions become clear and the mushroom to be cooked.
- Cool the onions and the mushrooms down.
- Mix all the vegetables and miso together with a spatula.
- Now divide them into 10. It should be 10 sets of 18grams of miso and vegetables.
- Take one set of miso and round it with your hands and repeat the process.
- Wrap each ball with Saran Wrap and can be preserved in the freezer for a month.
- If you are ready to have the soup, boil a cup of water and pour it onto the miso ball, mix it and the instant miso soup is just ready.