If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super easy vegetarian main or side dish that can be cooked and on the table in 30 minutes —Alexandra V. Jones
- 1/2 pound dried pasta, I used shells
- 1/2 bottle red wine, use one you enjoy, as the pasta will absorb the flavor
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- I do this in a one pot method so it would be crazy easy. In a medium sauce pot add olive oil over medium heat, add garlic and cook until golden and fragrant about 4 minutes.
- add wine and water with a pinch of salt, add pasta turn to high heat, when boiling, turn to medium low, top with a lid and let cook 6-8 minutes
- Remove lid and turn heat up to medium, add spinach, wilt, add butter a bit more salt and pepper to taste and top with cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan