If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've always thought the basic premise for jalapeno poppers was good - hot peppers and cheese - but I couldn't get around all that breading. With a record crop this year (at last count, three plants - produced 74 jalapenos!), it was time to figure out a better way. Watch them disappear. —MrsWheelbarrow
- 12 medium jalapenos
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces grated cheddar or jack cheese
- Healthy squeeze of sriracha
- 4 slices proscuitto
- Wearing gloves, split jalapenos lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Leave the stem, if possible.
- Mix together cheeses and sriracha sauce to taste.
- Stuff the jalapeno halves with the cheese. Drape a piece of proscuitto over the top.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool a minute or two before serving.