If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yep, it’s a thing. Breakfast Salad. Hard boiled eggs, roasted potatoes, all tossed up with greens and balsamic dressing. —Oat&Sesame
- 6 white potatoes, diced into 2" pieces
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 12 strips bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- 1 bag of salad with greens of choice
- 1 small container of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half if necessary
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese, to top (optional)
- Balsamic dressing, store bought or homemade
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dice the potatoes and toss them with salt, pepper and olive oil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, roast for 18-20 minutes or until crisp and tender.
- While the potatoes are roasting, fry the bacon, boil the eggs and prepare the dressing if making from scratch.
- Once the potatoes are ready, build the salad as desired and top with dressing.
- If preparing breakfast for the week, keep the ingredients in separate containers and toss right before eating.