If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I use walnuts not only as a snack. I use walnuts in many of my recipes- as a topping for salads, cream soups and special Bulgarian dishes. This recipe is quit simple, but these walnuts have a unique taste. Get creative-use them in your favorite recipe. —Snezhana Flynn
- 1 large egg white
- 3 cups walnuts
- 2 ounces Parmesan finely frated
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 325°. Whisk egg white in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in walnuts, Parmesan, sunflower seeds, amaranth, if using, Aleppo pepper, sugar, and salt.
- Spread mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, tossing every 10 minutes, until mixture is dry and toasted, 20–30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Parmesan