Author Notes: A family recipe passed down from my husband's grandma. —athoughtforfood
- 4 Cucumbers, , slightly peeled, leaving a little green for color
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh or dried dill
- Slice cucumber thinly, on a grater or with a food processor.
- Put them in a bowl and pour the white vinegar over them. Sprinkle in the sugar, salt, some black pepper, dill, and mint.
- Stir all together and let sit for about 2 hours before using. Great alone, or can be served in a green salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe