If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe developed from the continual challenge of developing unique recipes combining foods and flavors of the Bay Area —REC
cups Gewurztraminer wine
cup snipped fresh mint
teaspoon minced ginger root
cups bite size peeled European cucumber chunks
cup small whole green seedless grapes
- Ina medium saucepan over medium high heat combine the wine, sugar, mint and ginger root.
- Bring to a boil,reduce the heat and simmer 6 minutes or till thickened.
- Strain into a bowl, cover and chill the syrup 2 hours.
- Divide the cucumber chunks and grapes among 4 glass bowls; spoon the chilled syrup over top, then garnish and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe