If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A softened and fruity rolled cake. —ContesetDelices
For the cake
- 85 grams flour
- 50 grams hazelnut powder
- 4 eggs
- 120 grams sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
For the chestnut cream & the raspberry sauce
- 250 grams chestnut cream
- 100 grams Mascarpone
- 250 grams Raspberry
- 62 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Start with the raspberry sauce. Update medium heat raspberries with sugar and water. Stir every minute and remove from heat once the raspberries were completely decomposed. Passing the slurry to the strainer in order to remove seeds. Let cool.
- Prepare the chestnut cream starting with beat mascarpone cream with an electric mixer to make it smooth. Add the chestnut cream and beat again until well blended. Let cool.
- Prepare the cake. Separate the whites from the yolks. Put a pinch of salt in white and mount the snow. Blanch the egg yolks with the sugar. Then add the flour and hazelnut powder and mix until having a smooth paste. Add the white gradually in the mixture yolks / sugar / flour / powder by mixing with a spatula. Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake 10 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and place a damp cloth over until the cake cool. Once cool, peel off the parchment paper and dough spread with chestnut cream. Cut the edges and roll a little hard.
- For the decoration, I kept a little chestnut cream that I put on using a piping.