If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
pounds Campari Tomatoes, rinsed and quartered
Shallot, thinly sliced
tablespoon Sherry Vinegar
teaspoon Dried Oregano
ounces Cannelini Beans (1 can)
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat the bottom of a glass, oven-safe dish with olive oil, and place the quartered tomatoes in it. Add the oregano, shallot and salt and pepper to taste. Toss and heat for approximately 1 hour, until the tomatoes have shriveled and the shallots have begun to caramelize.
- After an hour, add in the sherry vinegar into your tomato and shallot mixture and stir. Leave it in the oven at a low heat until your pasta is ready.
- In the last ten minutes of cooking your tomatoes, cook your pasta in well salted water, according to the box's instructions.
- Once the pasta is al dente, remove the tomato mixture from the oven. Drain the cannelini beans and add them to the tomato mixture.
- Drain the pasta, preserving a cup of the pasta water, and add the pasta to the tomato and bean mixture. Stir. If the sauce is too thick, add some of your pasta water to thin it out. Add salt and pepper to taste.