If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was fixing to make a favorite cucumber salad recipe when I realized I had not gotten enough cucumbers at the store. Instead, I used the one cucumber I had along with veggies and herbs on hand, and created this salad that we love much more than the recipe I planned to make. —katiebakes
- 1 english cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup cooked shelled edamame
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh fennel fronds
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Place cucumber slices in a colander; salt well and let stand 30 minutes. Pat well with paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Cover and chill at least one hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe