Author Notes: This is a really nice low carb treat that can be enjoyed anytime of the day. I got the plan crustless quiche recipe from a low carb forum online and tweeked it to my taste. —Jada1204
CHICKEN BREAST STRIPS OR 3 CHICKEN BREAST
1/2 to 1
cups GREEN PEPPERS
1/2 to 1
cups GREEN ONIONS (white or red will work too)
cup Water or Broth from Chicken
Sea Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder (or 1 clove of fresh) to taste
Non Stick Spray
Mozzerella Cheese (enough to cover 1st and 2nd layers)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray frying pan with non-stick spray, season chicken and sautee with green peppers, onions, and garlic clove (if applicable) on medium heat until chicken is just done (do not overcook). Set to the side to cool.
- Combine milk, eggs, water or broth with a pinch of salt and stir until it is mixed well. Let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Cover bottom of baking pan (square or circle) w/ the sauteed chicken mixture.
- Cover chicken mixture with mozzrella cheese (evenly)
- Cover chicken mixture and mozzerella cheese w/ egg mixture (slighly shake the pan to make sure eggs are evenly distributed).
- Bake for 20 mins
- Take quiche out the oven, cover the top layer w/ mozzerella cheese, cover w/ foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- VIOLA!! Enjoy this tasty treat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella