Author Notes: Super simple but great taste and presentation —hollancl
packet Siljans Croustades
grape tomatoes (cut in half)
mozzarella mini balls (cut in half)
gray sea salt
fresh cracked pepper
extra virgin oil oil
In This Recipe
- About 1 hour before serving, cut grape tomatoes in half and place in a bowl. Sprinkle with gray sea salt and place in refrigerator. Cut small mozzarella balls in half and place back into liquid and into refrigerator.
- Open Siljans croustades package (available at Fresh Market) and place shells on serving platter.
- Cut fresh basil leaves into 24 small pieces and place 1 piece in each croustade shell.
- Place 1 tomato half and 1 mozzarella half together and put into croustade shell. Fill all 24 shells
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the shells and finish with fresh cracked pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella