Author Notes: Another good easy to make recipe —pauljoseph
- 3 cups Basmati Rice (3/4 cooked)
- 2 tablespoons Veg.Oil
- 1/2 cup Carrot ( cut into small pieces)
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 cup Spring ( cut into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup Baby Corn ( cut fine )
- 1/4 cup Celery( cut fine )
- 1/2 cup Cabbage ( cut into small pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Clean the rice, wash and soak in water . Drain well. Cook the rice 3/4 , with little bit of salt and water. Keep it aside.
- Pour oil into a large pan and add the egg into it, when the oil gets hot stir and you get a scrambled egg.
- Now add the carrot, cabbage,baby corn, celery and the spring onion. Add the pepper powder too. Keep stirring.
- . Do not overcook the vegetables, once it is tender, toss in the 3/4 cooked rice. Keep stirring. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with spring onion greens