Fantastic juicy burgers for happy hour or family dinner. —Snezhana Flynn
Make the BBQ sauce
Cloves of garlic (chopped)
Salt and pepper
Make the pork sliders
Unsmoked back bacon
Salt and Pepper
Olive oil for frying
wedges of Smoked cheddar
Baby lettuce (I used spinach)
In This Recipe
1. Nice not pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2.Start by chopping one the onion and the three cloves of garlic. Add both into the hot pan. Season with salt and pepper.
3. To caramelize the onions and garlic, add the spoon of brown sugar. Mix
4. Add the teaspoon of the smoked paprika. Mix
5. Add vinegar. Reduce temperature
6. Add Worcestershire sauce
7. Add Tomato Ketchup.
8. Cook for 3 min.
Depending how thick you like the BBQ sauce is how much you cook it for. I prefer not too runny, not too thick, so 3-3.5 min.
1.Heat the pan with a teaspoon of olive oil. Cut bacon into small pieces ( a handful).
2.Chop one shallot, add into the pan
3.Add smoked paprika
4.Take our bacon when crispy. Put it over paper towel to remove excess fat.
5. Take your pork. Spread it onto the plate. Season it well with salt and pepper
6. Put bacon in on top of the pork( in the middle)
7. Start mixing the pork with the bacon.
8. Take a nice ball of the mixture and roll it into a size of a golf ball. With your three fingers pad the ball down.Don't flatten them to thin, otherwise they overcook and dry.
9.Get a hot pan. Olive oil. Cook two and a half to three minutes on each side.
10. Once you turn the balls, tilt the pan and just spoon, all the juice back into them.
11. Put wedges of the Cheddar on top of your burgers
1.2.Cut lettuce and tomatoes.
Slice your bread your bread, put lettuce, nice thin slice of tomato, put burger over the tomato and barbecue sauce. Place the top on. Enjoy! Bon Apetit!