If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dairy Free Bacon Broccoli Slaw combines smokey, salty, & sweet into one creamy crunchy bite! It’s the perfect side dish for any meal or an easy meal! —Kelli @Hungry Hobby
- 1/3 cup vegan grapeseed mayo
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic
- 12 ounces broccoli slaw
- 4 ounces shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 4 pieces uncured natural nitrate free bacon
- Combine first five ingredients into a smooth sauce.
- Combine broccoli slaw, shredded carrots, cashews and cranberries.
- Mix sauce into veggie mixture, garnish with bacon crumbles and serve!