If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Broccoli Cauliflower Chickpea Bowl with a rich and creamy Tahini Lemon Sauce! This simple roasted vegetable and chickpea bowl is gluten free, Vegan and low calorie. A super EASY and satisfying meal guaranteed to keep you full for hours. Great for lunch, dinner or snacking! —Megan Olson
- 4 cups broccoli florets, about 1 medium broccoli
- 4 cups cauliflower, ~ 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Soak cashews 3-4 hours in a bowl of water or until softened.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper or cooking spray. Add broccoli and cauliflower to one baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Rinse chickpeas and pat dry using a wash cloth or paper towels. Place chickpeas on the second baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli, cauliflower and chickpeas about 30 minutes until they are soft and cooked through. While they are roasting, prepare the dressing by adding soaked cashews, tahini, salt and lemon juice to a a blender or food processor.
- Mix until thoroughly combined and transfer to a bowl.
- Remove vegetables and chickpeas from the oven, assemble bowls and drizzle with dressing.
- Store chickpeas, vegetables and dressing separate to retain freshness up to a week.