If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 700 grams Fresh Broad Beans
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Turkish Yogurt
- 1 handful Dill
- 1 Clove Garlic (optional)
- Wash and cut of the tips of your broad beans.
- Heat your iron skillet. Drizzle olive oil and add your beans. Cook both sides. When they are all cooked place them on a serving plate.
- Wash ,dry and chop your dill. Mix with yogurt and chopped garlic.
- Serve the dill yogurt either on top or on side..