If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy Lemon Lavender Cookies are perfect for warm weather! Packed with citrus, these Vegan & GF cookies are light, refreshing and subtly sweet. —Megan Olson
- 1 cup Gluten Free 1 to 1 baking flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with a slipsheet or parchment paper or use a nonstick baking sheet.
- Using a standing mixer or hand mixer, blend together coconut oil, coconut sugar, salt, lemon juice and lavender. Slowly fold flour into the batter by hand to combine. Do not over combine.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the batter onto the baking sheet. Pat the dough down to form the batter into the shape of a cookie as these will not flatten or rise when they bake. Sprinkle lemon zest over the cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 8-10 minutes until they are slightly golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and immediately transfer cookies from the baking sheet using a spatula to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Devour or keep up to two weeks in the refrigerator!