If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So versatile and sooooo tasty! It’s almost impossible to get wrong too! The quiche has bacon because, quite frankly, everything is better with bacon! But, there’s spinach in there too so that eases some of the guilt of this pleasurable Spinach and Bacon Quiche. —todayimight.com
- 6-8 slices of bacon, chopped
- ⅓ cups green onion, chopped finely
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2.6 ounces garlic & fine herb boursin, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 2¼ cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a frying pan, cook chopped bacon on medium-high heat until chewy to crispy depending on your preference. Drain bacon fat.
- Add green onions and spinach to pan and cook until green onions tender and spinach has wilted. Pat mixture with paper towel to remove any excess bacon grease.
- Fold the cooled bacon and spinach into the mixture.
- Press the pie crust into a 9 inch round pan. Crimp excess around top of sides. Fill pie crust with quiche mixture.
- Place quiche in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner