If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A take on Jennifer Aniston's perfect salad <3, this vegetarian Bulgur Salad recipe is refreshing, healthy & filling with cucumbers, garbanzo beans, feta & pistachios! | sarahnspice.com —Sarah 'n Spice
- 1 cup bulgur
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 (15oz.) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- Combine bulgur and boiling water in a bowl and let it sit for 1 hour until all the water is absorbed.
- In a large bowl, add in cucumbers, garbanzo beans, red onion, parsley, mint, feta cheese and soaked bulgur. Give a quick toss.
- Top with shelled pistachios and serve.