If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whip up a batch of these Easy Spinach & Pepper Egg Muffins over the weekend for a protein packed breakfast you can take with you all week long! They're low calorie, gluten free, Paleo and simply delicious! —Megan Olson
- 10 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup baby spinach, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a muffin pan cavities liberally with nonstick cooking spray or place silicone liners in the cavities.
- Divide bell pepper and spinach evenly amongst 5 muffin cavities. Then crack two egg whites into each cavity.
- In a ramekin, mix salt, pepper, garlic powder & thyme. Sprinkle spices evenly on eggs.
- Place in the oven and bake 325 for 25 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the oven and let site 2-3 minutes then use a small plastic spatula to remove from the muffin cavities. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely then store in the refrigerator up to a week.