Author Notes: A new variation on a favorite side at my house. —cooking4carnivores
package of couscous
a bit of olive oil
salt, papper, parsley to garnish
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- In separate pan heat oil and onions. stir occasionally.
- Add in squash. sautee til soft.
- Toss in tomatoes for just a minute to warm. salt and pepper mixture to taste.
- Combine couscous and veggies.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Summer Squash Recipe