If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dishes should be served on a hot sunny day with a nice glass of white wine and a friend. Or serve it as a side dishes at a pot luck barbecue to make more friends ;) —Eatingcasual
Serves 3 as snack, 4 as side dishes
- 4 radish
- 1/4 of a daikon radish
- 1 scallion
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- feta to taste
- fresh basil
- Olive oil
- salt 'n' pepper
- With a mandolin slicer slice both of the radish (cut in half the daikon, its easier to eat)
- Cut in half, the cherry tomato
- Cut the scallions in length (so they stay long)
- Put together the vegetable, in a bowl or, in a plate (like in the picture)
- On top of the vegetable crumble the feta and put the whole leaves of basil.
- For the vinaigrette, pour some olive oil and juice the lime, Add salt'n'pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad