Author Notes: This dishes should be served on a hot sunny day with a nice glass of white wine and a friend. Or serve it as a side dishes at a pot luck barbecue to make more friends ;) —Eatingcasual
Serves: 3 as snack, 4 as side dishes
of a daikon radish
feta to taste
salt 'n' pepper
- With a mandolin slicer slice both of the radish (cut in half the daikon, its easier to eat)
- Cut in half, the cherry tomato
- Cut the scallions in length (so they stay long)
- Put together the vegetable, in a bowl or, in a plate (like in the picture)
- On top of the vegetable crumble the feta and put the whole leaves of basil.
- For the vinaigrette, pour some olive oil and juice the lime, Add salt'n'pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad