If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is another recipe from my mother that I have altered to my taste. Originally it called for bisquick, but I have replaced that with flour/baking powder/olive oil combination (butter could also be used instead of olive oil.) —MES
Makes 48 pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs (parsley,thyme,basil)
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of freshly ground pepper
- Combine flour, baking powder and olive oil.
- Mix eggs, onion, cheese, herbs, salt and pepper and zucchini.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Cut into triangles and serve warm or cool and serve at room temperature.