If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a good friend, nutritionist Katie Graham! —earthlyepicurean
bunches Swiss Chard
cup raisins or dried cranberries
cup toasted pine nuts
tablespoons olive oil
- Carefully wash chard and remove middle rib. Chiffonade into 1/2" to 1" strips.
- In saute pan, heat oil and then toss in chard (still damp). Carefully toss chard with tongs until it starts to wilt on med-high.
- Add in raisins and continue cooking, turning to med-low once wilted to cook off moisture.
- When tender, remove from heat and toss with nuts and serve hot!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Way to Cook Greens