If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Zucchini Chocolate Oatmeal Bites make a stunning homemade snack. Made with shredded zucchini, oats and nut butter, these no-bake gluten free, low calorie bites will soon be your new easy go-to summer snack! —Megan Olson
- 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/4 cups Gluten Free oats
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Using a food processor or blender, roughly shred zucchini.
- To a medium bowl, add zucchini with the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide batter and roll into 18 bites and place in a storage container.
- Place the storage container with the bites in the refrigerator an hour to set before indulging.