If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy, Asian taste salad. —elena antoniou
- 120 grams Kale, small tender leaves. (Two soup bowls)
- 60 grams Small spinach leaves (one soup bowl)
- 1 Large grapefruit.
- 20 grams Toasted sesame seeds
- 30 grams Toasted sunflower seeds. Crushed.
- 1 tablespoon Red pepper, crushed.
- 2 tablespoons Olive
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- Juice of one lime and half a lemon.
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- For the dressing, beat all the ingredients together.
- Cut Kale in 2 cm strips. Tear spinach leaves
- Segment the grapefruit and remove the skin.
- 1 hour before serving mix the kale leaves with the dressing, to soften the salad. Just before serving toss all the ingredients together.