If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This smoothie is surprisingly delicious. Who knew bananas and sweet potatoes went so well together. The cinnamon and almond milk around out the flavors for a creamy and decadent morning treat. This would be a great recipe for leftover mashed sweet potatoes from dinner the night before! —Ultimate Paleo Guide
- 1 Sweet Potato (for smoothie - 1/4 cup sweet potato, cooked)
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the sweet potato well and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until the sweet potato can be pierced with a fork and is cooked through.
- Once cooled, place the sweet potato in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the potato open and scoop out the cooked potato. Measure ¼ cup and reserve the remainder for sweet potato pancakes or more smoothies!
- Add all the smoothie ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!