If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe from M Street Kitchen in Los Angeles. Healthy and delicious! —Jen Pinkston
- 4 Purple Kale Heads
- 5 cups raw cashews
- 3 1/3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch chile flakes
- 1 zested lemon
- ndividually remove the leaves of the purple kale. On the bigger leaves, also remove the stem.
- Wash with cold water and dry completely.
- Place the cashew butter mix into a large bowl.
- Place the kale into the large bowl and coat each of the leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- Place a cooling rack onto a sheet pan, spray with oil spray.
- Lay the coated kale over the cooling rack (do not stack on each other).
- Place in oven for 1 hour (or until crisp).
- Remove and place in air tight container to store.