Author Notes: Recipe from M Street Kitchen in Los Angeles. Healthy and delicious! —Jen Pinkston
Purple Kale Heads
cups raw cashews
pinch chile flakes
In This Recipe
- ndividually remove the leaves of the purple kale. On the bigger leaves, also remove the stem.
- Wash with cold water and dry completely.
- Place the cashew butter mix into a large bowl.
- Place the kale into the large bowl and coat each of the leaves.
- Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- Place a cooling rack onto a sheet pan, spray with oil spray.
- Lay the coated kale over the cooling rack (do not stack on each other).
- Place in oven for 1 hour (or until crisp).
- Remove and place in air tight container to store.