Author Notes: A very simple appetizer I threw together based on a daily garden harvest. Summertime goodness. Adjust the quantity of ingredients as to personal choice. —charlesboyce
bunch Fresh Basil
Garlic cloves minced
cup Parmesan Cheese- grated
dashes Sea Salt
tablespoon Olive oil
- Halve the tomatoes, remove the seeds and lightly salt.
- Chop the basil and mix with minced garlic and olive oil.
- Stuff the tomato halves with the basil garlic mixture and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Grill at 350 degrees (f) until cheese is melted.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil