If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/2 ounces Apple Peel Bourbon (https://food52.com/recipes/31446-apple-peel-bourbon)
- 3/4 ounce high-quality triple sec, or Cointreau
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 dash Regan's orange bitters
- Strong ginger beer, to top
- In a mixing glass, mix bourbon, triple sec, lemon juice, and the bitters.
- Shake vigorously over ice for 10 seconds, and strain into a chilled cocktail coupe. Top with ginger beer, and garnish with a twist of lemon.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails