If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 tbsp EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tbps chopped basil
- 1 lavash
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 5 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 13.5 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 pint grape tomatos
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- Preheat to 500. In large bowl, combine oilive oil, garlic, and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 3 tbsp of garlic mixture on lavash bread, leaving border clear. Sprinkle with mozzarella and 2 tbsp parmesan.
- Toss artichokes, tomatoes, and spinach with remaining garlic mixture and arrange on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining 3 tbsp Parmesan on top and bake 18-20 mins.