If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 4 cups (about 8 ounces) broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 4 pretzel buns
- 4 ounces cheddar
- 1 avocado (1/4 per sandwich), sliced
- 4 small handfuls of mustard greens
- Preheat the broiler to high. On a baking sheet, toss the broccoli with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the broccoli begins to look crispy.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mustard, shallot, vinegar, and maple syrup. Add the broccoli to the dressing and toss to combine.
- Cut the pretzel buns in half and place both halves on a baking sheet. Put 1-ounce of cheese on the top portion each bun. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bottom half of each bun is nicely toasted.
- Assemble each sandwich with the broccoli, avocado, and a small handful of baby mustard greens.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!