If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Strawberry Oat Chocolate Chip Pancakes are made in the blender with creamy Greek yogurt, sweet strawberries and savory oats with chunks of dark chocolate nestled in the batter. Top with fresh berries for a perfectly sweet and healthy breakfast! —Megan Olson
- 1 cup Gluten Free oats
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- To a blender or food processor, add all ingredients and process until batter is smooth. It should be slightly runny.
- To the skillet, add 1/4 cup of batter at a time to form a pancake. Cook 3-4 minutes until pancake begins to bubble then flip with a spatula and cook another 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Place pancakes on a cooling rack as you cook remainder of the batter.
- Serve and top with more fresh berries and dark chocolate. Keep in an air tight container for up to a week.