If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple solutions for light lunch or dinner, shirataki noodles are low in carbs and calories.
And you can stir-fry whatever vegetable you have handy at home.
Serves 1 large meal or 2 side dishes
- 1 package(226 g ) tofu shirataki fettuccine shaped noodles
- 2-3 cups dandelion greens, chopped one inch long (or any another greens)
- 200 grams (about 7 oz) enoki mushrooms, root end trimmed (or any another mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or regular soy sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Prepare shirataki noodles as directed. (Drain and rinse, boil for 2-3 minutes drain again and run under cold water, set on the side.)
- Heat the oil and add garlic and ginger, cook about 20-30 seconds just for aroma to develop.
- Add the dandelion greens, stir and cover, cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted. You don’t need any liquid.
- Add mushrooms, green onion, soy sauce, hot sauce and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir noodles in stir-fry vegetable and drizzle with sesame oil mix and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with Tofu