If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Developed by Poppy's Catering's executive chef, Sharone Yaron. —Poppy's Catering
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- Maldon sea salt, to taste
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut in a large dice
- 4 radishes, quartered
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon toasted nigella seeds
- For harissa yogurt, mix yogurt and harissa until well combined. Season to taste with Maldon sea salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss cucumbers, radishes, and parsley with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, dollop yogurt at bottom of bowl and use a spoon to spread it up the sides. Place cucumber-radish mix on top of yogurt. Garnish with sprinkle of sesame seeds and nigella seeds.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!