If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Foil Baked Salmon with a white wine lemon dill sauce —Rosalba R
- 4 pieces Salmon Filet
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 bunch Dill
- 4 tablespoons Butter divided
- 8 tablespoons white wine riesling is great choice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pieces aluminum foil
- 4 pinches pepper
- 4 pinches sea salt
- 1 Lemon sliced
- Make 4 aluminum packets on a cookie sheet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to each. place 1 piece of salmon in each packet.
- salt and pepper the fillet, add 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 tablespoons of white wine,1 tablespoon of lemon juice to the packet.
- place sprig of dill and a lemon slice over each fillet. seal the packet tightly on all sides .
- preheat over at 375 degrees, baked for 20 minutes.
- remove the salmon from packets remove the dill from fillets and add fresh dill and lemon wedges for garnish add sauce from packet over each fillets.
- Can be made as whole fillet and cut into pieces after baking Cook time will be longer 30-35 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Salmon