If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Whisk together the sour cream, buttermilk, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Taste. For more bite, add another teaspoon of vinegar. Stir and taste again. Adjust with more salt if necessary.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage and onion. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Taste. Adjust with more salt if necessary.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!